April 20–28, 2019
All prices are per person
Land only: $1829
With air: $2299
Departure tax: $499*
Single supplement: $729 (This cost only applies if you are traveling by yourself)
First deposit cost:
- Round Trip Airfare from NYC to Scotland (add-on airfare will be available)
- Deluxe motorcoach vehicle throughout your tour, including all transfers and sightseeing
- Services of professional Irish Driver and Guide.
- Seven (7 Nights) First Class Accommodations as follows or similar:
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Three Dinners: 1 Royal Hotel, 1 Royal Highland Hotel, 1 Atholl Palace
- Admission to Eilean Donan Castle, Dunvegan Castle, Skye Museum of Island Life, Royal Scot cruise of Loch Ness, Fort George, Culloden Battlefield, Clava Cairns, Edradour Distillery, Stirling Castle, National Wallace Monument; and performances by Tullamore to be announced
- Fully escorted sightseeing as per itinerary
- Porterage of one suitcases per person, Hotel tips and taxes throughout (Except tips to your personal Driver/Guide)
Cancellation Penalties: If written cancellation is received by Hammond Tours more than 120 days prior to departure, a processing fee of $250.00 per person will apply. From119 days to 60 days prior to departure, a cancellation penalty of $700.00 per person will apply. 50 Days or less prior to departure- a 100% cancellation penalty fee applies. We strongly recommend Travel Cancellation & Interruption Insurance. This insurance will cover you in the event of death to the said traveler, someone in their immediate family, (mother, father, sister, brother, children etc.) Additionally, any serious illness or other ailments (with a doctor’s note) saying that traveler cannot attend trip, would also be covered.
Any circumstances of a personal nature other than the aforementioned is not covered. Please note, Hammond Tours and Tullamore are not responsible for any loss, damages or injuries that may happen while on the tour.