- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
October 20-29, 2023
All prices are per person
Land only: $2295
With air: $
Departure tax: $*
Single supplement: $799 (This cost only applies if you are traveling by yourself)
First deposit cost:
- Deluxe motorcoach vehicle throughout your tour, including all transfers and sightseeing
- Services of professional Irish Driver/Guide
- 8 Nights’ accommodations as follows (or similar):
- Full Irish Breakfast daily (except the day of arrival)
- Two Dinners: 1 at the Rose Hotel, 1 at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
- Admission to: the Foynes Flying Boat and Maritime Museum, the Dingle Distillery, the Midleton Distillery, the Rock of Cashel, Kilkenny
- Castle, the Kilbeggan Distillery, Glendalough, the Irish Whiskey Museum, and the Teeling Distillery
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Porterage of one suitcase per person
- All hotel taxes, service charges and tips (except to Driver/Guide)
- Any items of a personal nature
- Dinners and items not mentioned as included
- Sightseeing not indicated as included
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU ARRANGE YOUR OWN AIR TRAVEL.
(Your arrangements MUST have you arriving at Shannon Airport no later than 9:00 AM on October 21, 2023).
Please note: If arranging your own air travel is unworkable, you may elect to be part of the Group Air Travel that Hammond Tours will arrange, round-trip from the NYC-area to Shannon Airport. The carrier, cost, and itinerary will be confirmed on or about June 20, 2023.
Cancellation Penalties: (LAND) if written cancellation is received by Hammond Tour more than 120 days prior to departure, a processing fee of $250.00 per person will apply. From 119 days to 90 days prior to departure, a cancellation penalty of $700.00 per person will apply. 89 Days or less prior to departure- a 100% cancellation penalty fee applies. Please note: Hammond Tours and Mark Clavey’s Whiskey Tour of Ireland are not responsible for any loss, damages, or injuries that may happen while on the tour. We STRONGLY recommend Travel Cancellation & Interruption Insurance. Please contact www.travelguard.com to purchase insurance. Please note, Hammond Tours and Mark Clavey’s Whiskey Tour of Ireland are not responsible for any loss, damages or injuries that may happen while on the tour.
Please call us if making deposits/payments by credit-card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
*Government Departure Tax is Always Subject to Change
TOUR IS BASED ON MINIMUM 40 PARTICIPANTS
AIRFARE IS NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL PACKAGE IS PAID IN FULL
Cancellation Insurance is available through Travel Guard